Automate your business and elevate your revenue.
Tune into this episode with Kalani Thomas. Kalani is the CEO of Kihbba, a company that helps SMBs streamline their workflows via top-tier SaaS automation tool integrations.
Kalani has sold over $150 MILLION of products and services to businesses during his career while honing his unique skill set.
Learn how you can use SaaS tools to automate your sales funnel and grow your business.
As a CIO and Business IT Leader here are some wins you will get by listening:
- 03:30 When you have your automation in place, technology works for you rather than you struggling to get technology to work.
- 11:30 Sales and marketing teams especially need to be able to quickly adapt and shift to new software and automation tools as better systems are created.
- 14:30 You’re probably not be utilizing the automation tools and software that you use to the fullest.
- 25:00 It’s important to take a step back and look at how all your systems work holistically together.
Resources Referenced In This Episode
- Kihbba – Done-for-you automation
- Leadjet – Sales for LinkedIn
- Dux-Soup – Generate business on LinkedIn
- CIO Innovation Mastermind Events
- VidYard – Record your screen and share
- PipeDrive – Sales tracking
- Asana – Smart project management
- Zapier – Integrate your tools
- Zapier Productivity Calculator
- Slybroadcast – Ringless voicemails
- Drop Cowboy – Ringless voicemails
- Calendly – A scheduling tool
Love this episode? Leave a Review
Share it on your LinkedIn feed.
If you haven’t already, please make sure you leave us a review on iTunes.